Monday, July 20, 2009

Schiller - Leben (Life)



Year of release: 2003
Genre: Electronic/Ambient
Country: Germany

Tracks:
01. Willkommen
02. Sommerregen
03. I've Seen It All (Feat. Maya Saban)
04. Zukunft (Gate To Heaven)
05. Liebe (Feat. Mila Mar)
06. Einklang
07. I Miss You (Feat. Maya Saban)
08. Leben... I Feel You (Feat. Heppner)
09. Mittelerd
10. The Smile (Feat. Sarah Brightman)
11. Dreiklang
12. Babel (Feat. Mila Mar)
13. Desire (Feat. Veljanov)
14. Stille
15. Vergangenheit
16. Delicately Yours (Feat. Kim Sanders)
17. Ausklang

In a few words:
Push the start to your MP3 player and the journey begins. Electronic music, when is used like here, provides an extended degree of calm and relaxation. The guests voices give some extra points to the music.

Personal highlights:
"I Miss You", "Leben... I Feel You" and "Dreiklang"