Friday, November 4, 2011

3 Years Strange Taste In Music


Three years ago, with this post, I officially started this blog. To be honest, I could not imagine that three years later I would still writing on this blog. With 45.000 visitors until now I am more than happy with the progress of this blog. But, besides visitors, what I really like is to read your comments about the various albums that are presented here. So, please don't hesitate to express your opinion. Moreover, I promise to continue uploading "strange" albums wherever this is possible. As you might have guest I prefer to upload only few albums every month, because I believe that quality is better than quantity. To all of you:

Thank YOU For Your Support!!!

PS: Chantell, thank you for remind me the blog's birthday!

0 comments: