Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabrizio Paterlini - Viaggi In Aeromobile


Year of release: 2007
Genre: Piano
Country: Italy

Tracks:
01. L' Airone (The Heron)           
02. Soffia La Notte (Night Breaths)           
03. Passaggi (Passages)           
04. Ti Parlo (Talking To You)           
05. Colori (Colors)           
06. Il Segreto Rivelato (The Secret Revealed)           
07. Due Passi (Two Steps)           
08. Torna Da Me (Get Back To Me)           
09. Con Queste Mani (With These Hands)           
10. Far Away From Here           
11. Pensieri Confusi (Confused Thoughts)           
12. Barari

In a few words:
It has been a long time since I posted a solo piano album (the last one was Forest). "Viaggi In Aeromobile" (Aircraft Trips) is the debut album of this great Italian pianist. When you will finish the first listen of the album I am sure that you will remember some of its melodies. I personally couldn't get out of my mind the melodies of " Soffia La Notte", "Colori" and "Con Queste Mani". Don't be afraid because there is no technique demonstration in this album. Just simple, beautiful melodies that have been played with a lot of feeling. Every note on the album has a reason to be there. This album was my last discovery and I am really glad that I found it. It kept me company during the nights of the previous month. If you need something relaxing to listen to then try this one. It's really beautiful!  

 
Personal highlights: 
"All the album is excellent!"

0 comments: