Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Muddy Waters - At Newport


Year of release: 1960
Genre: Blues
Country: U.S.A.

Tracks:
01. I Got My Brand On You (Willie Dixon)
02. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man (Willie Dixon)
03. Baby Please Don’t Go (Morganfield)
04. Soon Forgotten (Oden)
05. Tiger In Your Tank (Willie Dixon)
06. I Feel So Good (Big Bill Broonzy)
07. I’ve Got My Mojo Working (Foster)
08. I’ve Got My Mojo Working, Part 2 (Foster)
09. Goodbye Newport Blues (Hughes, Morganfield)
10. I Got My Brand On You (Bonus Track)
11. Soon Forgotten (Bonus Track)
12. Tiger In Your Tank (Bonus Track)
13. Meanest Woman (Bonus Track)


In a few words:
What an artist! One of the most known bluesmen. He has inspired many people who play the blues. Here is a live album that contains covers of famous blues songs. Waters' performance in this album is astonishing. Listen to it. I am sure that you already know some of these songs.

0 comments: